كما نرجوا لك الفائدة
المنتدى منتداك
والقلم سيفك
فامتطي صهوه الفكر
وجواد الكلمة
لرسم لوحات أبداعك
في منتدى شباب ولاية معسكر
منتدى شباب ولاية معسكر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى شباب معسكر اسرة كل فرد من ولاية الامير عبد القادر معسكر و جميع بلدياتها و دائراتها و كافة الولايات و المناطق المجاورة لها الجزائرية كما هو ملتقى لكل العرب المسلمين يقدم للاعضاء كل ما هو جديد في مجال الحياة كلها من دروس و نشاطات و رياضات و صور ,,,,

الرئيسيةاتبادل الاعلانيأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

jugdl hghk[gd.dm

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حُ رُوفُ الْـآبْدَآع
.: مؤسسة المنتدى :.
حُ رُوفُ الْـآبْدَآع

jugdl hghk[gd.dm King

♥|رٌقمـ آلعُضْوٍيةٌ : 1
♥|آلجْنِسُ ♥|آلجْنِسُ : ذكر
♥|عًدد مشآاركتي: : 6872
♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ ♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ : 1474964
♥|آلسُمْـعَةً ♥|آلسُمْـعَةً : 37
♥|تاريخْ ميلادىْ’," : 03/03/1997
♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: ♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: : 25/05/2010
♥|المزاآجـِـِ : hmd
♥|العَمٍر : 27
♥|آلمٍوقعـِـِ: : هنا

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: jugdl hghk[gd.dm   jugdl hghk[gd.dm Emptyالجمعة سبتمبر 17, 2010 2:14 pm

Basic Grammar - القواعد الأساسية

Subjects, verbs and objects الفاعل (المبتدأ) ، الأفعال و المفعول به

S V
(a) Birds fly.
(Noun) (Verb)

الطيور تطير

Almost all English sentences contain a subject (s) and a verb (v). The verb may or may not be followed by an object (o).

تحتوي معظم الجمل الأنجليزية على فاعل و فعل و قد يلحق بالفعل أو لا يلحق مفعول به

S V
(b) The baby cried.
(Noun) (verb)

Verbs that are not followed by an object are called "intransitive verbs".

تسمى الأفعال التي لا يلحقها مفعول به أفعالا لازمة

(c) Verbs that are followed by an object are called " transitive verbs" e.g.

The student needs a pen.

تسمى الأفعال التي يلحقها مفعول به أفعالا متعدية

مثال: يحتاج الطالب قلما.

(d) Some verbs can be either intransitive or transitive, e.g.

وتوجد بعض الأفعال التي تكون لازمة أو متعدية

instransitive : A student studies. (لازم)
S V

transitive: A Student studies books. (متعدي)
S V O

(e) The subjects and objects of verbs are nouns or pronouns.

يكون المبتدأ و المفعول به أسما أو ضميرا

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vocabulary: الكلمات

Suffixes

What is a suffix?
A suffix is a word ending. It is a group of letters you can add to the end of a root word* e.g. walking, helpful.

ماهي اللاحقة؟
هي مقطع يضاف الى اخر الجملة الأنجليزية، و هي عبارة عن مجموعة من الحروف التي تضاف الى نهاية جذر الكلمة مثل إضافة الحروف
ING TO WALK ......> WALKING

*A root word stands on its own as a word, but you can make new words from it by adding beginnings (prefixes) and endings (suffixes).For example, 'comfort' is a root word. By adding the prefix 'dis' and the suffix 'able' you can make new words such as 'discomfort' and 'comfortable'.

تنبيه* يقصد بجذر الكلمة هي الكلمة الأساسية التي يمكن اعتبارها كلمة ، و مع ذلك يمكن صياغة كلمات جديدة بإضافة السابقة "مجموعة حروف تضاف الى بداية الجملة" أو اللاحقة، و على سبيل المثال الكلمة
COMFORT
و هي كلمة أصل، و لدى اضافتنا لمجموعة من الحروف في بدايتها اي السابقة او اللاحقة تصبح كلمة جديدة
Adding suffixes to words can change or add to their meaning, but most importantly they show how a word will be used in a sentence and what part of speech (e.g. noun, verb, adjective) the word belongs to.
أن اضافة اللاحقة للكلمه يغير أو يضيف الى معناها و الأهم من ذلك فانها توضح كيفية استخدام الكلمة في الجملة و ما نوعها (اسم،
(فعل،صفة
e.g. If you want to use the root word 'talk' in the following sentence:I was (talk) to Samina. You need to add the suffix 'ing' so that the word 'talk' makes better sense grammatically:"I was talking to Samina".
على سبيل المثال،اذا اردت استخدام الكلمة الأصل (الجذر) مثل TALK فيمكنك اضافة اللاحقة ING للكلمة و هذا يعطي دلالة و سلامة للجملة.
There are various suffixes we use. Probably the most common are 'ed' and 'ing'.Here are some other suffixes and examples
و يوجد لدينا أمثلة كثيرة على اللاواحق و اكثرها استخداما هي ED و ING و أيضا الأمثلة التالية
suffix example
tion educate +tion =education
و لمزيد من الأمثلة ، يمكنكم الأطلاع على هذه الرابط:
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]
و اذا كانت لديكم استفسارات اخري، فيمكنكم ارسال تعليقاتكم عبرهذا الموقع.

Posted by English Language Learning at Thursday, November 13, 2008 3 comments
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2008
Lesson 1
Vocabulary: الكلمات

chalkboard لوحة الطباشير

screen شاشة العرض

student تلميذ

overhead projector جهاز العرض

teacher معلم

desk مكتب

chair/seat مقعد

raise your hand ارفع يدك

talk to the teacher تحدث الى المعلم

listen to a cassette استمع الى الشريط

standup قف

sit down/take a seat اجلس

point to the picture أشر الى الصورة

write on the board اكتب على اللوحة

erase the board امسح اللوح

open your book افتح الكتاب

close your book اغلق الكتاب

take out your pencil اخرج/ي قلمك

put away your pencil أدخل/ي قلمك

bookcase خزانة كتب

clock ساعة

cassette player جهاز تسجيل

map خريطة

pencil sharpner مبراة أقلام

bulletin board لوحة النشرات

computer جهاز كومبيوتر و حاسب

chalk طبشورة

chalkboard eraser ممحاة أقلام

pen قلم حبر

marker قلم للتخطيط

pencil قلم رصاص

textbook الكتاب المدرسي

binder/notebook دوسيه

spiral notebookدفتر بسلك

ruler مسطرة

dictionary قاموس

the alphabet حروف الهجاء

numbers أرقام

--------------------------------------------------------

القواعد Grammar

What is Grammar?
Grammar is concerned with how sentences and utterances are formed. In a typical English sentence, we can see the two most basic principles of grammar, the arrangement of items (syntax) and the structure of items (morphology): I gave my sister a sweater for her birthday.

ماهي قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية

تعنى قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية بتكوين الجمل و العبارات، فنجد في اية جملة انجليزية أهم مبدأين للقواعد و هما ترتيب الكلمات و يسمى syntax و بنية الكلمات morphology و لنأخد على هذا مثال هو
أهديت أختي معطفا لعيد ميلادها
Posted by English Language Learning at Thursday, October 09, 2008 1 comments
How to start with "Learn English for Free"?
Welcome back my dear friends,

I will write here some directions on how you can start learning English:

First you need to follow our lessons gradually from A to Z.

1- We will learn some new basic English vocabulary. I will write the word in English and its
meaning in Arabic. All kinds of vocabulary will be covered.

2- We will also learn English Grammar from the very beginning.

3- I will try to add as many interesting topics as possible.

4- I will answer all your questions.

5- I recommend that you also visit the BBC Learning English web site:

Finally, I'd like to say that learning English or any language needs time and hard work so we should be patient !
Posted by English Language Learning at Thursday, October 09, 2008 0 comments
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2008
A book review on how to get rid of stress & balance your life
This book sheds light on a very common and popular aspect of human life .i.e. stress. It has become a recurrent issue in many modern societies which has made many authors and researchers strive to identify its real meaning, causes and means of therapy nowadays. Nonetheless, it has added a new lively element to the play writers and storywriters where they have found themselves able to explore the human nature in a very profound way.

Here, the author believes that we, as humans, choose to be stressed out if we like. “They enter only when we invited them” and “it’s a silent killer”. She also offers a practical guide by which people can overcome “negative stress” through understanding its true identity and causes, and observing the positive ways of life. The writer has an optimistic paradigm that we should all follow with keen attention and admiration because “victories are sweet” and “it’s all in your head”.

In the first pages, the writer presented the meaning of “stress” as a double-edged sword. Indeed, it is negative because it drives away our dreams and actions towards success and, at the same time, it is positive because it pushes us towards the very desirable ends as she calls the latter “eustress”.

“Stress” also has three kinds: acute, episodic acute and chronic. The first has a short-term effect and comes from the demands and pressures of the recent past and the anticipated demands and pressures of the near future. It can crop up in anyone’s life. The second has a long-term effect and it is usually associated with short-tempered and irritable people. On the other hand, the latter is the worst kind. It destroys bodies, minds and lives; it comes when a person never sees a way out of a miserable situation.

Therefore, the author later emphasizes the possibility of “moving out of the stress zone – physically, and if it is not possible, moving out mentally”. Because it is common knowledge that we can change our attitudes by choosing to change!

In the “Stress Personalities” pages, the writer turns the spotlight on the six sketches of “stress-people”. We could perceive ourselves among them. She wants to bring us, namely, the readers towards identifying ourselves in the hope that we see the real situation and where we have placed ourselves. The first person to view is the “Silent Sufferer” who feels reluctant to discuss his/her problems with other people lest they should acknowledge this weakness; and reassurance always transforms his/her view of everything. The “Obsessed One” gets easily upset and the problems preoccupy him/her to the exclusion of everything else. The “Calm” character is described as being “withdrawn”. He avoids stress by detaching himself from involvement with others. The “Victim” sketch is suspicious and blameful and yet the “Beanbag” is placid and dependent. He lets problems roll over without attempting to resolve them. The last portrait is the “Surely Solo”- the aggressive and hostile tendencies. The one who does not take it as friendly advice rather he reacts aggressively and violently. Thus, the writer’s intention is show and mark the weaknesses lain in ourselves rather than stating them as shocking realities.

And again, the writer gives the readers vent to free themselves from all kinds of stress and assures them that the key cure is natural and easy.

It is not surprising that the author elaborates and explains the clues of free-care living and stress salvation in further detail. She surely thinks that a human soul is much more significant than to be thus slighted by inner despair or a minute of weakness. That was her goal from the very beginning. She sees that it is OK to lose and it is equally crucial to get real .i.e. to have real expectations and to build as many as possible friendly relationships and pals.

Hence, we (the readers) should “get into the rhythm of life”. Problems are not to be tackled by one individual and walks of life should be treated as missions and true calling. Morals must not be traded to meet the ambitions and life should be fairly appreciated. Money does not buy happiness and “victories are sweet”. Self-organization and generosity are two beautiful qualities that help freeing us from daily stresses and general concerns. Visualization is also a potent method of stress reduction.

The writer also takes different or “unconventional” means of stress therapy related to meditation, singing, attending to nature, pet-keeping and breathing techniques.

“Playing the Game of Life” is another way of stress relief. We should live the life with its mere facts like eating, drinking, walking, working, spending money and relaxing. Noble thoughts and forgiveness should always be our action words, not verbal. Resentment, criticism and fear must be extracted and excluded to help us “play the cards well”.

Stepping forward is essential because “it is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit”. The choice is ours and life should be always taken on equal balance.

The writer does show clear evidence of stress forms and stress salvation techniques by drawing simple character sketches of human forms, quoting famous writers and communicating real human feelings over the changing environment. In short, the style is clear and straightforward because the writer does intend to put the readers in the picture.

It is also acceptable that there are other keys towards brighter future and stress reduction. Not to mention, the Islamic values that truly call for optimism and contentedness as clarified and detailed by the Holy Quran and the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) that we are believers of Allah and His prophet, and we should always have strong faith and patience.

If I am to conclude this review, I would gladly cite the famous quote which I like personally as follows:

“The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
Winston Churchill, former British Prime Minister

Source:

Rupa Sitagita (Women’s Life Enriching Series)
Rupa Publishing Co.2002/New Delhi

Reviewd by me
Posted by English Language Learning at Friday, October 03, 2008 0 comments
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2008
Just starting !
Hey all,

My idea of creating a blog was brought up by my consistent thinking of how I can preserve what I have collected throughout the years while I keep studying English even if it's a slow process. I keep journals, useful books, internet articles and the other stuff in my brain! I also thought about sharing my knowlege to others who need it. I make use of all the available resources online but have never given my advice so I felt rather ashamed of myself.

If one of you guys have felt the same, then congratulations and welcome to the team !

This is just an introduction till I put things together and be there with you.

مرحبا بكم في بلوج تعلم اللغة الأنجليزية مجانا
هنا يمكنكم تعلم هذه اللغة الشيقة و ارسال استفساراتكم و تجيب عنها المعلمة
أهلا و سهلا بكم
Posted by English Language Learning at Wednesday, October 01, 2008 0 comments

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mascara29.ahlamontada.com
هُــღ❀ღــدُوءْ
.:مشرفة قسم:.
.:مشرفة قسم:.
هُــღ❀ღــدُوءْ

jugdl hghk[gd.dm M2
♥|آلجْنِسُ ♥|آلجْنِسُ : انثى
♥|عًدد مشآاركتي: : 293
♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ ♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ : 15493
♥|آلسُمْـعَةً ♥|آلسُمْـعَةً : 0
♥|تاريخْ ميلادىْ’," : 03/03/1990
♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: ♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: : 27/07/2010
♥|المزاآجـِـِ : مليحة والحمد لله
♥|العَمٍر : 34
♥|آلمٍوقعـِـِ: : mascara29
♥|العمل/الترفيهـًْ : alnet

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jugdl hghk[gd.dm   jugdl hghk[gd.dm Emptyالسبت أكتوبر 02, 2010 9:25 am

شكراااااااااااااااا
http://www.mascara29.ahlamontada.com
حُ رُوفُ الْـآبْدَآع
حُ رُوفُ الْـآبْدَآع

jugdl hghk[gd.dm King

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jugdl hghk[gd.dm   jugdl hghk[gd.dm Emptyالسبت أكتوبر 02, 2010 9:35 am

قمر29 كتب:
شكراااااااااااااااا

عفواااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا
ملك الاحساس1
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
ملك الاحساس1

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Jb12915568671
♥|عًدد مشآاركتي: : 100
♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ ♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ : 14776
♥|تاريخْ ميلادىْ’," : 22/02/1995
♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: ♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: : 07/01/2011
♥|المزاآجـِـِ : رسم
♥|العَمٍر : 29
♥|العمل/الترفيهـًْ : طالب

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jugdl hghk[gd.dm   jugdl hghk[gd.dm Emptyالجمعة يناير 07, 2011 4:33 am

موضوع رائع
يسلموا
حُ رُوفُ الْـآبْدَآع
حُ رُوفُ الْـآبْدَآع

jugdl hghk[gd.dm King

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jugdl hghk[gd.dm   jugdl hghk[gd.dm Emptyالجمعة يناير 07, 2011 6:15 am

ملك الاحساس1 كتب:
موضوع رائع
يسلموا

معسكرية بفتخار
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Jb12915568671
♥|آلجْنِسُ ♥|آلجْنِسُ : انثى
♥|عًدد مشآاركتي: : 17
♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ ♥|آلنِقًـــآطُ : 15175
♥|تاريخْ ميلادىْ’," : 11/04/1997
♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: ♥|تآاريخـِـِ التسَجيلـِـِ: : 31/07/2010
♥|المزاآجـِـِ : sava bien
♥|العمل/الترفيهـًْ : etudiene

jugdl hghk[gd.dm Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: jugdl hghk[gd.dm   jugdl hghk[gd.dm Emptyالخميس مايو 12, 2011 11:56 am

شكرااااااااااااااااااااااااا

jugdl hghk[gd.dm
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى شباب ولاية معسكر :: ***المنتدى الثقافي العام*** :: •°¬ | :: قِسْم تَعَلُم الْـآنْجْلِيزِيَة:: | ¬°•-
انتقل الى: